Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

thinkin' of inkin'

during my vacation in california last summer i really started to think about what my very first tattoo could depict, which topics i liked, what i wanted to express with it. sure, the thought of a tattoo wasn't new for me, but my ideas were rather vague. by now i'm not only quite sure about my personal tattoo style, there is also a delicate picture called 'pacificlove' emblazoned on the inside of my lower right arm. this personal progress enabled me to discover another creative outlet of mine - to define style, rearrange parts of existing pictures, draw new compositions of symbols and images.  lately friends of mine approached me repeatedly asking for my help with their own vague tattoo ideas. a few of my latest drafts i would love to share with you in the following:







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen